*Price does not include dispensing fees
Viron 9 hearing aids offer premium technology for the most challenging listening situations. Bernafon’s first True Environment Processing™ hearing aid lets users immerse themselves in the natural sound environment and experience sound which is simply closer to reality.
With the Viron 9, you can focus on:
- Music – A live music concert becomes a delightful experience.
- Conversations – Viron significantly improves speech understanding.
- What’s important to you. Viron reduces listening effort.
The perfect choice for active people looking for the maximum benefits of today’s hearing system technology.
Rechargeable miniRITE T R
Viron miniRITE T R is Bernafon’s first rechargeable hearing instrument to feature a lithium-ion rechargeable battery. It allows power for a full day of use including sound streaming and phone calls.
Viron fits your style and needs
Together with your hearing care professional, choose the style that best matches your hearing loss, cosmetic preferences, and individual needs.
- miniRITE – The miniRITE is an extremely stylish yet discreet receiver-in-the-ear hearing instrument, suitable for mild to profound hearing losses.
- miniRITE T – The miniRITE T is a small receiver-in-the-ear hearing instrument, suitable for mild to profound hearing losses, with a telecoil and double push button.
- miniRITE T R – The miniRITE T R is a small, rechargeable receiver-in-the-ear hearing instrument, suitable for mild to profound hearing losses. It comes with a rechargeable Li-ion battery, a telecoil and double push button.
- BTE 105 – The BTE 105 is a powerful, modern behind-the-ear hearing instrument for users with moderate to profound hearing losses.
Viron is a Made for iPhone® hearing aid and allows for direct communication and control with an iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod®touch. A range of wireless accessories are also available to enhance the use of your hearing aid and enable you to hear and communicate better in everyday situations. Wirelessly connect to the SoundClip-A, a remote control, TV, landline phones, Android™ smartphones* and tablets, and more.
*All smartphones with Bluetooth® from 2010 onwards.