Book A Free Hearing Test
During your appointment, one of our professionals will complete a full hearing assessment to determine if you have hearing loss, and to what degree. After the test is complete, we will go over the results with you and provide you with our recommendations, whether that be an annual hearing test, an appointment with your doctor, a referral or hearing aids.
If you require hearing aids, we will discuss the best make and model based on your individual hearing needs. To ensure you find the hearing aid that is best for you (and your lifestyle), you can try one of our hearing aids for 90 days with no upfront payment.
Best Price Guarantee
We will match any advertised price in the Ottawa area on our selection of hearing aids.
*a printed estimate from another clinic is required to match the price.
What to expect during a hearing test
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up.
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you specific questions about your hearing health and general health factors that can affect hearing (example: diabetes or high blood pressure).
- Hearing Needs Assessment: we will ask you specific daily situations that you would like to improve communications.
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It is painless, non-invasive, and takes about 1 hour to complete. Once inside the soundproof booth, you will put on headphones and listen to a series of tones, simply pushing a button when you hear each sound.
- Results: One of our professionals will explain your results and answer any other questions you may have.
- Solutions: If you will benefit from a hearing aid, we will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss. To ensure you find the hearing aid that is right for you, we have a 90-Day free trial with no upfront payment (conditionals apply).